Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Facing Forward





Sean and I decided it was time to move Cole's car seat around to face forward, so while Sean was fastening it in, we let Cole play around in the car which he loved.  This little boy is obsessed with buckles... any chance he gets, he can entertain himself forever with the buckles from his car seat or highchair... it works out pretty conveniently for me sometimes:)  After the mission was accomplished, we went to grab dinner to celebrate our anniversary and Cole seemed pretty happy to finally be facing his parents~  Hopefully car rides, for the most part, will be more pleasant from here on out.

2 comments:

Sean said...

Man, that kid so cute. I hear he looks like his dad...

Changing in the Sun said...

Don't you just love that they can face forward and actually see you? This made my life so much easier! I love his hat. You dress him so cute!