Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I've Been Tagged
1. I have no sense of direction. This has always been apparent to me, but never as much as it is now that I am trying to navigate my way around an area as complicated as Western Washington.
2. I talk to my mom at least once every day... all thanks to at&t.
3. I get stressed out way too easily... I am working on it, really, I am, but it's hard for me. I've always known that my "stresses" often seem ridiculous to other people, and it never occurred to me before, but it was recently suggested to me, to try to view them exactly as that and that maybe looking at them through other people's eyes will help me to calm down and realize what a big deal my "problems" aren't.
4. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... just candy in general, but my love for Reese's has recently been renewed while I was at my parent's house for Thanksgiving and my mom had a jar of them that I could not resist.
5. I have a bright PINK Discover card and it makes me happy every time I use it.
6. I don't get cold very easily. I used to work in a warehouse that didn't really have a heater and all winter long everyone else came to work all bundled up and I never really felt the need... I was still fine in a t-shirt. I think stressing out all the time keeps me warm or something, who knows, but I just thought I'd share:)
*I am now tagging my sister-in-law, Dana and my husband, Sean*