Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Jen...


I was cleaning out my office tonight and I stumbled across these pictures of me and my roommate from my freshmen year of college...Jen. I love her! It's funny how just a couple of old pictures can take you back. Leaving home for the first time terrified me. I was moving 10 hours away from my home to live with 5 other girls that I had never met. I could not have asked for a better roommate than Jen... She was so different than me, but we clicked instantly and she made all the homesickness I was feeling much easier to deal with. Jen taught me so many things... how to dance "ugly," how to cook, how to love Dave Matthews, how to laugh at myself and most importantly... how to eat a full pint of Ben and Jerry's. She was a friend to me when I needed it most... She was one-of-a-kind... I miss her!

No comments: