Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lola

It's crazy to think that I haven't posted in a year! I was getting on to do a long overdue post, but I didn't realize it had been that long... Time flies I guess:) I thought this little girl deserved a post all her own. I am so glad that she came to our family. It is hard to picture life before she was around.
I love her face! She is so sweet... Sometimes I feel bad that she has it pretty hard in some ways, but I know that she was meant for our family. She has such a strong spirit and she is so full of life and personality. I love watching her emerge as she gets older...
One of her favorite past-times... exploring. She loves to play around the entertainment center and pull out dvds, empty full containers of wipes and use the tv stand as a teether. Lola loves to be busy and she wants me to do everything with her, so she keeps me busy too:)

This was taken on her first birthday... I love my little girl. She is such a gift!

8 comments:

Brit said...

I'm so glad you posted! I love all of those pictures of Lola, she really is a beautiful baby!!

Beth said...

She is beautiful!! I love seeing all the fun pictures of her and you look wonderful too.
Don't let a year go by again, I missed your blog posts :)
Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Hugs, Hugs, Hugs!!! Love you.

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I loved seeing all these pictures! She is beautiful and getting so big!

Haley said...

Joy! My heart got so happy when I saw on google reader that you had posted not once, but twice! She is beautiful...I love her sweet face.

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

YAY!!! Your back!!!! Your kids are getting so big and are as cute as ever! And you my darling are GORGEOUS!!!!!

Ivy said...

What a wonderful surprise this morning on my blog roll! A few days ago I was updating some stuff on my blog and I noticed you hadn't posted in a while and it got me wondering how you and your cute family were doing. I love the update, your kids are growing up so fast and they are such heartbreakers!

Jennifer Bergam said...

I kept telling Evan I wanted to see some pics of Lola. She is such a doll!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.