Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Little Late...

...but here is Cole in his Halloween costume.  He was smiling just a few moments before this picture was taken, but he was mad that we weren't giving him the camera.  He can be so fragile at times:)
Here he is today, looking pretty pleased with himself for being so good for me while we were in Target... I wonder sometimes if he thinks that store is his second home... we spend way too much time there.
Isn't it cute?  I love that it looks like a barn... I miss having a Super Target, but at least this one is fun to look at.
While we were there, I bought Cole a few Hot Wheels.  (Thanks for the suggestion Dana.)  He loves them!  The look of concentration on his face while he watches it go down the "ramp," is the best part.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally going to make a ramp now good idea. Gavin loves his cars.

MelissaS said...

What a cute little howler monkey! :)
And I know what you mean about Target; we are there all the time!!!

caitlin said...

Ha! I love his cute little costume. I swear he keeps looking older every time you post pictures!

patsy said...

LOve that costume & ya cutest target I've ever seen!!

Beth said...

I see many pinewood derbies in your future!! He definitely has "the look"!

She Loves To Make said...

That is the cutest Halloween costume I have ever seen! I love it! That Target is so cute. I just love Target.

Anonymous said...

We need to talk on the phone. I've missed you...that sounds kind of wrong but hey. It would be nice to catch up.
So down below I'll click the follow up comments to my email button and see if we can exchange emails without posting our emails over the internet.
Rebecca

Haley said...

I love the crying monkey...and the look of concentration with the cars...I think it is so great to get pictures that will help you remember all of their mannerisms and such...ttyl

Joan said...

darling monkey. The love little cars. It's in their genes