Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Growing Up

Cole has been pretty easy to entertain lately... He loves using my firm box as a slide.  He climbs up the back and then says "wee..." as he slides down...
I love that he will actually pose for pictures every once in awhile...
He loves to play in the fridge... I was making dinner and I found him stacking my yogurt.
This is the face Cole reserves for when he is very pleased with himself for destroying something... like the yogurt tower he had just knocked over.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is, as usual, so cute! What a great use for my firm box!

caitlin said...

Holy cow, he is looking more and more like Sean every day!

Haley said...

i want to eat those cute cheeks
:-). and that crooked, proud smile is to die for.

Hailey said...

he is so incredibly cute i can't handle it. hopefully we'll see you soon or somethin'.

Michelle said...

Lol, aren't toddlers great?!

Johnna said...

Thanks for the pictures. I was just looking at his picture on my fridge and realized that he doesn't look like that little guy anymore. He is a usual, absolutely adorable! Have a great day!

patsy said...

he is such a combo of you & sean! what a cutie- people who make babies this cute should have loads of them, just to increase the beauty in the gene pool- really... hint, hint.

Joan said...

He is a beautiful combination of you and Sean.