Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pseudo Binkie


Cole's newest binkie is his lego piece... he loves this thing and carries it around the house all day either in his mouth or his hand... whatever makes him happy:)  Tomorrow we are flying to the Tri-Cities so Cole can meet his Uncle Marcus and so I can see my little brother.  I cannot believe it has been two years since I saw him last... so much has happened during that time!  I need to remember to bring Cole's lego with me, because I have a feeling the plane ride with a loud one year old is not going to be too fun~

4 comments:

Beth said...

What a great time it will be with Marcus... I hope we can get over there on the 10th, whether permitting!

Good luck on the plane, Cole will probably be all amazed and entertaining everyone!

Have Fun!!!

Anonymous said...

So smart!

Haley said...

these pictures are breaking my heart--i miss you guys so much! cole is ADORABLE!

Changing in the Sun said...

Patrick has the same legos! He hasn't figured out how to use it as a binkie though. He uses his thumb (sigh....I hope that stops in the near future!). I love this.